This question is very complex and will require some experimentation on behalf of the user. We have provided a laminated field use card for reference. The short answer is “Mimic your environment”. Fish will respond more positively to a natural sound indicative of the current environment. The more aggressive an environment the more aggressive sounds should be used. The more passive and environment the more passive sounds should be used. Be a predator and pay close attention to the environment and mood of the fish and mimic it with your Hydrowave.
Articles in this section
- Should I Travel with my HydroWave Mounted on my Boat?
- Are the sounds real?
- What are the sounds?
- What fish will it affect or work on?
- How does it work?
- What sounds should you use and when?
- Do you use it always?
- Is the Hydrowave designed for deep or shallow water?
- Can I mount the speaker on top of my trolling motor?
- Will the Hydrowave interfere with any transducer?