This is personal preference however, using all senses of a predator when fishing only makes sense. We recommend that it always be used even if in a very limited fashion.
Articles in this section
- Should I Travel with my HydroWave Mounted on my Boat?
- Are the sounds real?
- What are the sounds?
- What fish will it affect or work on?
- How does it work?
- What sounds should you use and when?
- Do you use it always?
- Is the Hydrowave designed for deep or shallow water?
- Can I mount the speaker on top of my trolling motor?
- Will the Hydrowave interfere with any transducer?