By turning the alarm assembly 180 degrees before inserting U-fitting, you can disarm or arm the lock. If either direction does not arm the lock remove the two Phillips screws inside the alarm assembly and check the batteries.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn the alarm off on the Loc-R-Bar for trailering? How do I turn it on for storage?
- I have installed the gunnel wall inserts and, when I tried to lock my Loc-R-Bar, the holes will not line up to put the lock through. What should I do?
- I have an aluminum boat will the Loc-R-Bar work on my boat?
- How do I install the Loc-R-Bar properly?
- Will the Loc-R-Bar work on my boat?
- How does the Loc-R-Bar protect my boat?