Due to the vibrations, jolt, and overall intense environment of the bow of a boat, your Troll-Tamer can loosen in time. To prevent this, apply your preference of blue or red threadlocker to all the threads of the screws and nuts of the Troll-Tamer and firmly tighten everything down. NOTE: DO NOT disassemble the BASE of your Troll-Tamer to apply thread-locker; if this piece loosens, please call our warranty department.
Articles in this section
- Is the G-Force Equalizer Trolling Motor Lift-Assist still compatible if I run my boat in saltwater?
- What Troll-Tamer Variation Do I Need?
- I think my Troll-Tamer is too short, what should I do?
- Can I mount my Troll-Tamer base on top of the rail of my gunnel wall?
- Why does my Troll-Tamer have a slanted top? (Minn Kota)
- I do not like how I have to pull my handle and kick the lever, what should I do?
- I have a loose Troll-Tamer, what should I do?
- My Troll-Tamer lock down lever gets stuck open, what should I do?