Do not try to loosen or tighten the allen-head screws on the base. If your lever is not closing by itself put a small amount of dish soap on the base where the lever opens. By opening and closing the lever, the dish soap will work out any dirt or debris that is preventing it from closing on its own. You may need to repeat this process once or twice to get all the dirt out.
Articles in this section
- Is the G-Force Equalizer Trolling Motor Lift-Assist still compatible if I run my boat in saltwater?
- What Troll-Tamer Variation Do I Need?
- I think my Troll-Tamer is too short, what should I do?
- Can I mount my Troll-Tamer base on top of the rail of my gunnel wall?
- Why does my Troll-Tamer have a slanted top? (Minn Kota)
- I do not like how I have to pull my handle and kick the lever, what should I do?
- I have a loose Troll-Tamer, what should I do?
- My Troll-Tamer lock down lever gets stuck open, what should I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.