The Troll Tamer for the Minn Kota brackets have a slanted top so that you can adjust the angle of the Troll-Tamer as it points towards the deck of the boat. This is helpful if your bracket is close to the gunnel wall of your boat and allows you to adjust it away from the gunnel and towards an ideal mounting spot.
Articles in this section
- I think my Troll-Tamer is too short, what should I do?
- Can I mount my Troll-Tamer base on top of the rail of my gunnel wall?
- Why does my Troll-Tamer have a slanted top? (Minn Kota)
- I do not like how I have to pull my handle and kick the lever, what should I do?
- I have a loose Troll-Tamer, what should I do?
- My Troll-Tamer lock down lever gets stuck open, what should I do?