The sounds emitted by the Hydrowave have proven to elicit a response on almost all predatory fish. While all fresh water fish have not been tested by Hydrowave, customer feedback and testimonies have been positive on all species. In a nutshell, the Hydrowave is “not” Bass specific.
Articles in this section
- Are the sounds real?
- What are the sounds?
- What fish will it affect or work on?
- How does it work?
- What sounds should you use and when?
- Do you use it always?
- Is the Hydrowave designed for deep or shallow water?
- Can I mount the speaker on top of my trolling motor?
- Will the Hydrowave interfere with any transducer?
- What percentage of Pros are using the unit now?